rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Second Best

In a far away and distant land,
I pack my bags, for I have to go home
I tell myself, yes maybe I can
Find you, and no longer be so lone

So, trembling, I arrive at your door,
You're radiant as ever, Blinding me out
You talk, I listen, My heart begins to soar,
But you're different, slowly you let it out

You miss someone, but that ain't me
You're thinking about him, all the time
Just when I thought," again, she likes me?",
You're singing about him, rhyme after rhyme.

That was my story when we first met,
It's still the same, and as I rest,
I cry in silence, my pillow is wet,
As i wonder, "Will I always be second best?"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really true....liked it

Abhishek Kulkarni said...

Intriguing..

Sumeet Saurabh said...

Thanks Chetan.. Ok Abhishek ;)

Abhishek Kulkarni said...

:D. smileys convey sentiments, words sometimes cannot.. :)