rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, April 2, 2010

Habit

There are times whem Im not one with the world,
There are days when I'm not who I am,
I feel blue, my record's broken, my peace is rare
And there is a room where I belong, and I'm not there.

I have been sitting on the fence for years now,
And I have understood that habits change
And no, that does not apply to me, because I'm different
Because I refuse to grow out of yesterday, because I hate my present

I want my habit back, back for good,
I want it all the time, when I'm awake, when I'm asleep
I don't care if its right or wrong,
I  cant live without it, its just been so long

Its my disease and its my cure
And it wont go away because I don't want it to
Its gone beyond the flesh, its in my bones now
And I cant stop at anything, no, not now!

There are times whem I'm not one with the world,
There are days when I'm not who I am,
This is just one of those nights when I dream
About it, and fill my head with a muffled scream.

6 comments:

Amy said...

gr8 poem .. :) though wats this habit of urs .. ?

Sumeet Saurabh said...

hehe.. i think u know ;)

ILLUSIONS said...

love it as always.. bt yea wht is ths habit.. ;) ;)

Sumeet Saurabh said...

@Divya : thanks! :) and about the habit, will tell u some time itminaan se :)

Mayuri said...

:) loved it.

Sumeet Saurabh said...

@Divya : now you know :)
@Mayuri : Thank You! :D