rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Discovery

You may look different,
But you have the same sparkling eyes,
You may not quite know each other,
I guess this is another conspiracy of the skies!

Form Aerosmith to John Mayer,
You groove to the same tunes,
Whether its the OC or Gilmore Girls,
The same show's on in your rooms!

You wear the same cologne,
You have the same hair,
You have the same smile,
All this is so unfair!

I guess this is what they call
Finding your own, very special "type"
Or does my mind make this up?
And try and find you, amidst all this hype!

Trying to fill the void you've left.
Does this happen to everyone?
Or is this a good thing
Am I inching closer to finding "the one"?

I guess the only way to find that out
Is to keep searching, within and without,
You've always been hard to get,
Guess Love won't give in without a bout!

3 comments:

ILLUSIONS said...

u start out as a 3rd person.. bt then end up as one of the "you" have i got it right??

Sumeet Saurabh said...

Umm.. not quite.. Im just comparing people and I notice that the ones I take a liking to have very similar traits..

kmihir said...

I'm loving it.
The bout is with self, isn't it?