rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Flashback to that Mad Season

I vividly remember that spring,
When you and I first had that thing
For each other and everything around us,
Seemed happy and ready to sing.

Chatting soundlessly on those long walks,
That playful fighting, throwing rocks
At each other, charting out the future,
Our future, in all those talks.

You took me to places I had never known,
When not together, being glued to the phone,
I could feel your heartbeat from miles away,
Magic is nothing but love, I had then known.

You'd knot your fingers with mine
As we walked, arms entwined,
With our entire lives in front of us,
I never cared to look for a warning sign.

As i reminisce about that February Sun,
I realize there are so many things I could have done,
In hindsight, everything has a remedy, a cure
But even if I had a chance, I'd change nothing about that mad season.

4 comments:

ILLUSIONS said...

its real nice.. i cud totally see myself there.. :)..

Mayuri said...

really something!

kmihir said...

AWESOME!

Abhishek Kulkarni said...

enthralling.. :)